Tools for classrooms of every size and every budget
Technology is transforming what’s possible in schools – enabling innovative solutions to learning’s biggest barriers. Technology can help teachers nurture responsible digital citizens, world explorers and ambitious creators. With the correct suite of devices, apps and resources, you can easily bring the power of technology to your classroom.
Mobile Device Management Solutions For Schools
Our Mobile Device Management Solutions
We can introduce a simplified centralised Mobile Device Management solution for your school that is managed from a secure web-based dashboard, allowing the effective management of all mobile devices including laptops, Android devices, iPads and Microsoft Surface tablets. Mobile Device Management incorporates the following elements:
Foster collaboration with G-Suite for Education
How SCC ICT Can Help Your School
As a trusted ICT education partner, SCC ICT continues to assist schools with the deployment and ongoing management of G Suite for Education.
- We can oversee a full Google Apps migration project for your school and we also provide an email migration service from your existing email platform to Gmail
- Project planning, deployment and implementation
- Data migration to G Suite from your school’s existing applications
- Email data migration to Gmail from your existing email platform
- User permissions, rules and security configurations
- Ongoing training for teachers and students
- Telephone and remote support for the school admin department
SCC ICT will provide ongoing management services, in addition to scheduled training sessions for teachers, support staff and students.
What Is Included With G Suite For Education?
- A dedicated Gmail account that uses your schools domain name
- Unlimited user accounts with 30GB of storage space per account
- Docs for creating and sharing documents
- Calendar for organisation and activity planning
- Sheets for creating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Slides for creating class slideshow presentations
- Sites for creating websites for your class, or for specific projects
- Access to thousands of educator-approved apps, books and videos
Why Choose G Suite For Education?
- G Suite for Education is completely free to schools, with no nasty advertising banners!
- Always on access with 99.9% uptime guaranteed
- Benefit from Google Apps enhanced security features
- Centralised administration for ICT managers and teachers
- An average of 52 teacher working hours saved per year
- As a cloud-based platform, students can create and edit docs, sheets, slides and sites together in real-time
- All teacher and student data is automatically stored in the cloud
- Google apps can be accessed from numerous devices in the classroom, including tablet devices, desktops and netbooks
- Content can be shared with individual students, across the classroom, or every student in the school
In addition to the above applications, G Suite also includes a dedicated app called Classroom, which is designed to work hand-in-hand with G Suite for education.
- Classroom helps teachers and support staff to keep classes organised and improve communication with their students
- Create and collect paperless assignments
- Save time with paperless assignment workflow and multiple document copying
- Get more organised with student assignment pages and automated document storage
- Improve communication through online teacher announcements and class discussions
- With the Classroom app, your students will be able to track their study schedule using a dedicated assignments page.
- Teachers will also be able to track student progress and communicate directly in real-time with all students.
Visit Google Education website for more information.