Microsoft Office 365 Education
SCC ICT offers professional support to schools that are looking to introduce Office 365 Education. Our Microsoft cloud experts provide strategic guidance, migration and configuration assistance in addition to ongoing support.
What Is Office 365?
Microsoft Office 365 Education is a cloud-based productivity suite that is completely free of charge to qualifying schools across the UK.
Office 365 brings enterprise application capabilities to the classroom, reception area and the admin department, providing significant costs savings for schools that that are looking to introduce a secure online working environment for students and educators.
How SCC ICT Can Help
Our experts will help your school to utilise the many features that are available from the wide selection of Office 365 applications through the following support provisions:
- Project planning, deployment and implementation
- Data migration to Office 365 from your schools existing application platform
- Email data migration for up to 1000 mailboxes to Office 365
- User permissions, rules and security configurations
- Integration with your existing ICT infrastructure
- Ongoing training for teachers and students
- Remote and telephone support for the school’s admin department
What Applications Are Included With Office 365 Education?
A comprehensive range of Microsoft productivity applications for teachers and students, including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher, Access and Microsoft SharePoint.
6 Reasons To Choose Office 365 Education:
- 1. Office 365 is free of charge to educational establishments
Microsoft Office 365 Education is completely free to use for qualifying schools, colleges and academies, allowing your students to gain anywhere access to a comprehensive range of productivity applications and collaboration tools.
- 2. Migration to Office 365 is a seamless transition
Our professional ICT education consultants can provide a seamless transition of your school’s data and email to the Office 365 platform. We can assist your ICT manager by providing expert advice throughout the migration process, or, we can fully manage your Office 365 migration project from planning to deployment.
- 3. Office 365 is secure and compliant
Office 365 for education is compliant with the EU data protection law. All data is stored within the EU at Microsoft’s very own EU data centres. In addition, Office 365 is one of the first cloud-based productivity suites to use security framework that is based on ISO 27001 standards.
- 4. Office 365 is stable
Microsoft guarantees 99.9% uptime for the Office 365 platform.
- 5. Enhanced collaboration within and beyond the classroom
Office 365 allows students and teachers to work together on a single Microsoft document at the same time from the cloud. Teachers can also apply direct learning through screen sharing, instant messaging and video conferencing.
- 6. Safe secure data storage
With Office 365, every student and teacher account includes up to 50GB of free mailbox storage space and up to 1TB of data storage space for documents, files and media.
Visit Microsoft Education for more information.