Technology Leasing Solutions For Schools.
The number of new technologies available to schools continues to grow at an exponential rate. These include mobile devices and cloud-based applications used in the classroom for teaching, learning and essential infrastructure technologies that reside in the server room, including windows servers, firewalls, switches and backup devices.
SCC ICT provides expert assistance to schools that are looking to refresh their ICT infrastructure without incurring the associated upfront costs.
Leasing is a very popular option for schools that are looking to circumvent the elevated cost of investing in technology that rapidly depreciates in value throughout its short lifecycle.
How SCC ICT Can Help
We can provide a leasing service for all types of technology that is used throughout the education sector, including tablet devices, interactive touch screen technologies, desktop PCs, netbooks, projectors and networking equipment.
5 Reasons To Lease Your Schools Technology:
- Improved budgetary control – initial capital outlay is replaced with affordable monthly, quarterly or annual repayment options that are available over a fixed investment period.
- Release essential funds – reallocate essential funds that were originally allocated to the school’s annual ICT budget.
- A comprehensive service – where required, the cost of leasing can incorporate technology deployment and ongoing maintenance costs.
- Unrestricted hardware options – we can supply the latest technologies from all of the familiar venders, including HP, Dell, Microsoft and Apple.
- A simplified upscale policy – increase the size of your ICT infrastructure by leasing additional ICT equipment when required without increasing your fixed scheduled payments
We will work closely with you to ensure that you lease the right technology for your school’s ICT vision, and within an affordable repayment option that does not exceed budgetary restrictions. We can ensure that your school’s learning environment will always be kept up to date with the latest technologies.