VoIP Telephony Solutions for Schools
SCC ICT specialises in the deployment and ongoing support of voice over telephony solutions for schools in the South West.
We can introduce a VoIP solution that enables school departments and offices to stay connected with each other using a unified IP-based phone system.
How SCC ICT Can Help
SCC ICT can replace your old analogue phone system or upgrade your existing internet telephony service with a cutting-edge VoIP solution that is designed to unify internal communication and reduce annual servicing costs.
We have extensive experience implementing VoIP networks on school premises. We can install standalone intuitive phone systems, or we can implement a site-wide solution that is designed to unify communication between school buildings and departments.
Why Implement a VoIP Solution On School Premise?
- Our VoIP solution is fully scalable to your school’s requirements
- A cost-effective solution, with transparent monthly communication costs
- The latest in cutting-edge VoIP technologies for the education sector (desktop or mobile)
- Reactive technical support
- Powerful administration features for internal ICT managers
- Where required, we can provide a smooth transition of service from your existing supplier
- Our ICT offers the very latest VoIP technologies to the education sector, including cloud-based VoIP telephony solutions that require low initial investment
- Free calls
- Flexible geographic numbering and school address books
- No additional equipment required
- Voicemail service
- Call barring, diverting and forwarding
- Call waiting, call park and holding music
- New message alerts and shared voicemail boxes
- Last number redial
- Call monitoring and recording
- Conference calls
- System failover
- Add, remove and update user accounts
- Restriction of unauthorised calls